CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

A Wonderul Day Just For Taylor

Although little Taylor had no idea
we were all there to honor her,
we were grateul to have been apart of her special day!
Everything about the day seemed just right
(from MY point of view).
Taylor looked adorable,
but I didn't get any pics of my own of her
(took this one from Karli's blog),
before she got undressed.
What a little angel!! Here are just some random pics
from our get together afterwards-
We were so glad Jamie, Tucker
and thier girls could join us,
one last time b4 they head back to Cali.
Cute little Ella, just couldn't resist!
We missed Jason though, he was home sick.
2 crazy boys (Ryan & Kaipo)-
the only position I could get a picture
of them in-laying on the floor, in front of the door,
I guess like wild animals do.
Quinn-doing what he does best...
getting a cat nap.
Of course none of the conversation and loudness
of everyone gathered woke him,
only his son yelling from the top of the stairs.
At least I know in a time of emergency
Kaipo could wake his dad :)
the girls doing what they do best-quietly coloring
It was such a relaxing, enjoyable day.
Thank you Karli and Chris for letting us be apart of
this special occassion!







3 comments:

Cyndi said...

Okay, so I'm totally jealous that they named their little girl Taylor. I have yet to talk Ben into that but I love, love, love the name. She's adorable.

I love the pic of Quinn. I have never understood his ability to sleep through so much noise but I'm kind of jealous.

Allan and Diane said...

What cute pictutes of the gang at the luncheon for Taylor. Looks like everyone had someone to hang with and it was fun. I love the pic of you and Karli on her blog. Two beautiful daughters. Now I know why the grandkids are so adorable.

Chris Grover said...

it was even more special because you all were there! taylor will be so grateful to look at these pictures down the road and see all her family there to support her! thanks for making the trip to join us!