CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 17, 2009

More Family Time

Last night we had a get together for Kaiya's
birthday AND because my grandma thurgood
was in Utah visiting, so we had 2 reasons to celebrate.
I don't know why I didn't think to get
any ADULT pictures, but I sure got lots
of all the kids! the Birthday Girl
Notice who is on the computer.
Grandma and Grandpa made their
weekly SKYPE call just in time to
join in on the celebration.
the kids got yummy cupcakes
and the adults got an even better dessert
(thanks Kar for all your hard work-
it was all DELCIOUS)
here's most of the cousins-just missing a few
who are a bit too far away in CA
the kids are in jammies, and the
older ones got to have a sleep over together
at the Hanamaikai's.
I didn't get a picture of that, but we had
a LATE movie night, followed by
chocolate chip pancakes for breakast,
lots of playing, park time, and shave ice...
and all too soon (for the kids)
the fun was unfortunately over.
They have been wanting to do this
all summer (but with them in Logan,
it takes a bit of planning on the part of
the parents) and we finally made it work!

3 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

I love to see the cousins hanging together. I think Jake nd Ame must have a special kinship! Thanks for making the effort to spend time with Mom--I know she enjoys seeing you and the kids. Have you recovered from the sleep over???

Chris Grover said...

we really appreciate you guys coming for kaiya! it was really fun to have everyone together and to have gma and jerilyn too. let's see whose bday is next so we can have another celebration?!

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

I love to see all your pics! It helps me feel closer, even though we aren't neighbors anymore. I luv you too much to say and I miss you just as much...just not the same here without you. Let's get together again soon. Love you,
Jodi