CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Friends Forever

We were lucky enough to have the Maxfields come visit us this week. Jamie and the girls came up for the afternoon. My sister karli and her girls joined us too. The kids played and played (with just a few fights), while the moms gabbed and gabbed! It was perfect and so enjoyable!! We received many a dance performances as well.
Jamie and Katie (Robinson) came up on Wednesday evening, and met karli and I for a GIRLS NIGHT OUT! It was soo fun talking and reminiscing. I think we were together like 4 hours. We were definitely the last ones to leave the restaurant. We talked about the good ol' days of our younger years, life with kids, being a mom, all of our good and bad times, and so much more. I only wish I had these girls to talk with, like this, every day! Thanks girls for such a fun night. I soooo needed it :)

1 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

What a bunch of real drama queens. Im sure you were all quite entertained. I wonder what Kaipo thought of all the "girls" but I guess he had Cooper to soften the blow. How fun for you 4 moms to have time together.