CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 09, 2009

For You, Mom and Dad

I haven't been very good about taking pictures this pregnancy.
My thoughts have been, I look the same as every other pregnancy
and its just not as exciting when it is the 4th time around.
Don't get me wrong, we ARE excited about this little baby
but all the newness just isn't there, as it is with the 1st or even 2nd.
Although I do feel as though I have shown a lot sooner this time,
and my older body is having a bit of a harder time.
Mom and Dad, to satisfy any curiosity you may have, this is me...
with baby #4, going on 27 weeks pregnant and 35 years old.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

you look GREAT britt!!1

Allan and Diane said...

Oh thanks honey for thinking of us (especially me)! You look so cute--like 25 and perfectly proportioned. I wish I would have EVER looked that good. You are some swingin' mama!! (even if most days you don't feel like it) Funny what a few years (and a few kids) can do for a person!!!!

Bob and Becky said...

Brittany....you look so darn cute. I took a profile picture of myself when I was pregnant with Melanie...but that was the last time....pictures of pregnancy #2,#3 and #4 were neglected on purpose. We're so happy for your new family addition.

Jamie and Family said...

I concur, you do look GREAT!

Chris Grover said...

beautiful, britt. and YES it is special, even the fourth time around! we are all very excited to meet hanamaikai #4! if you did a half turn and showed us your backside, we would never know you were preggers!