CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

She's Here!!!

Here's Karli trying to get some rest,
amist the LONG, emotional, exhausting day
and here she is:
Taylor Jane Grover
what a beautiful girl!!!
A VERY proud daddy, who was a great support for Karli
the nanny/auntie
I was mostly incharge of getting the video for Karli &Chris. Which was funny story. They got a new camera just for this special occassion. I started getting video clips here and there as Karli began to push (all censored of course) and then as the baby was "oh so close" to making here appearance into THIS world, the camera battery died. Luckily... auntie Brittany came to the rescue and had here camera on hand to finish off with the best part. But I will save all that fun video for mom and dad to edit and share at their own discretion. Chris also took lots more pics which I am sure they will share soon! I just had to get a few pics posted for grandma and grandpa sake. It was awesome to have them apart of this whole experience via skype and the webcam. My mom called about every couple of hours, through THEIR night, just to check on Karli. I am sure grandma didn't get much sleep. Karli did an AWESOME job and had a long, tough day, with a few set backs and emotional moments, but once again I will let HER share the experience when she is up to it. I was so grateful to be there as some kind of support, but don't know how much help I really was. It was truly amazing opportunity, and soooo different as the one on the other side of the experience. I am proud of you Karli and think you are one tough girl!!! Thanks for letting me be there and I am soo excited to get to know Taylor!




6 comments:

Debbie said...

she is beautiful!!!!

Eliza2006 said...

thanks for posting pics. She's really, really cute! Tell Karli and Chris congrats from me!

Asplund Family said...

Wow,she is so beautiful! Can't wait to see her! Just wish my kiddos weren't sick so I could go down and see her!

Unknown said...

So cute- I am jealous of you. I have yet to witness a birth only to participate in them. I can't wait until Julie had another one because I WILL be there:)

Bob and Becky said...

Brittany you are such a wonderful auntie. I am sure your Mom and Dad were so relieved that you could be there for them. I remember when you delivered Ash...it seems just like yesterday and now you'll be having #4 before long....it's so wonderful to see how you are all there for each other...especially while Mom and Dad are serving the Lord. Keep up the good work.

tamster17 said...

What a neat experience for you! So happy for Karli!