CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Kaipo's FIRST

Today, our handsome 4year old gave his FIRST talk in Primary.
Our TRUE lamanite, with his mohawk and all :)
He did really well, minus not being able to hear him.
Of course today was the day there was no microphone,
for all the little sunbeams to be in charge of opening exercises.
Kaipo, much like his older sister,
jumped right up there with no hesitation and FULL of confidence.
Mom did have to whisper the talk to him,
he didn't quite have the same drive & ambition
as his sister-who memorized her first talk.
We don't know who was more proud,
Kaipo or his parents!
We love you BIG boy and are so grateful for
the strong, intelligent, amazing young man you are!!!

I didn't catch him b4 he undressed after church,
but I did get him to sit still long enough, so Ame could
video him saying his talk. We wanted to share it
with Grandpa and Grandma, who we know
wanted to see it. And just in case you didn't understand
all the words of his talk, here is what he said:
(Each Family Member Has Important Responsibilities)
My home is a place where I feel loved. My mom and dad work hard to make our home a happy and safe place. They teach me and help me learn to choose the right. My sister teaches me too. She also plays with me and helps me do nice things for others. My little brother is learning to be a good helper and is really good at putting everything in the garbage. I try to be a nice brother. I also try to be a BIG helper. I am really good at showing love, by giving lots of hugs and kisses to my family. I want our home to be filled with love, so I help us remember to say family prayers. I love my family and I know that I am special.

1 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Oh, thank you Kaipo (and Mom) for sharing your first talk with us. You are such a big boy now and look so handsome in your suit, vest and tie. Grandma and Grandpa are so proud of you and happy that you are a good boy in Primary.