CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

couldn't forget this one!

I don't know how,but I actually forgot to post this after Christmas,
but it was too cute to leave out.
I had a post explaining the stress about my parents
getting their packages.
This is the incredibly AWESOME idea that
Quinn came up with.
One SNOWY day he took Ame and Kaipo on the
Frontrunner Train to the Gateway, in downtown SLC.
He was taking them to Build-A-Bear
to make a special gift for my parents.
Quinn constantly amazes me at HIS creativity! The excitment and anticipation on the kids faces,
explains how THEY felt about their experience.


Quinn also did an outstanding job of getting
video of their experience!!
(although it turned out a bit blurry)


I LOVE how serious Ame takes wish making.
The video doesn't show it very well, but she is
NO DOUBT making a true wish!

2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Oh how we loved the comments "all along the way" and during the creation of Mr. Missionary Bear. He sits proudly by our door to greet all our friends with his smiling face and loving words. I hope we don't wear out his paws from squeezing!!

ohana=)mama said...

What a fun daddy