CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa's Helper

We made a visit to the Mall to get a glimpse of Santa
and let him know how the kids have been this year.
It was very funny how serious Ame took this talking to
Santa thing.
At home, B4 we left, she kept asking me "what should I say,
what should I say? I mean, I know I have been naughty, but
I have been good too!" Kaipo didn't have to think too long or hard
about HIS answer :)
Another funny thing-when Ame got on Santa's lap,
it was like Christmas story, she couldn't think of
anything she wanted. He said he would just surprise her,
and she was OK with that. Although, she has been very specific with ME
about what she wants, so that is whats most important, right?!
Typical toddler response to the scary man,
in a Red suit and beard.
Ash obviously loved his visit with Santa.
Santa wasn't too willing to hold him very long either!

This Santa wasn't quite as pleasant as Mrs. Claus from Kaipo's fieldtrip, but I think I was the only one who picked up on that.

4 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

When Santa asked Eliza what she wanted she blurted out, "A house!". Poor kid, she was so nervous! Very cute pics!

Unknown said...

That is so funny~!

Allan and Diane said...

That is so hilarious. I am really surprised with Ame--she is always so composed and cofident. Ash is too funny and yes that Santa does look a bit scary! Speaking of....you ought to see the Santa suits here--so hilarious.

ohana=)mama said...

yeah I wouldn't let a scary old man hold me either without a better introduction. Love it!