CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

decoration favorites

I've been meaning to do this for a while for my mom,
who wanted to see our Christmas Decor.
It is hard to get a look at the whole house, so here is a glimpse mom,
of some of my favorites around our Holiday home.
The wreath (as you know) I made last year, but the little tree is NEW.
It has different settings that allow for various lighting and songs.
It is s fun addition.
I have had this picture
(which has a beautiful thought on the opposite side)
for years, given to us by my always inspiring Mom.
I got this nativity last year, which I LOVE!
Here's is my wanna-be Hawaiian addition
to the tree, made last year as well.
Can never get enough of this reminder!
I didn't make a lot of new additions this year
...just didn't have the motivation.
although I do have some ideas for next year-
which could very well change in a year from now!
But I have TRIED to fill our home with the
Spirit of Christmas,
and hope that my family is enjoying it
...because I surely am!





2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

I love all your decorations--the door tree is reallly cute. I remember making our wreaths together last year--what fun. Everything looks so nice and your personal touch adds so much to the spirit in YOUR house.

ohana=)mama said...

That nativity is probably my favorite of any I've ever seen. I'm impressed with your christmas cheer. I think it will take a few more Christmases in the states to really get me started.... I just hope I don't totally kill all Christmas Spirit before that happens. Honestly I think me and the Grinch have way to much in common.