CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

HSM3 surprise

So a few days ago, I decided to SURPRISE Ame and Kaipo,
by getting on Fandango and buying tickets for
High School Musical 3.
I told them I had a surpise for them on Friday,
but they would have to wait until then to find out what it was.
Kaipo hated the idea of not knowing,
and Ame just asked a lot of questions
tryingto figure it out!
I think Ame did figure it out, but they
were both super excited anyway!!
We had some time to waste, so we hit the arcade.
This was Kaipo's first time in a Movie Theatre.
We don't have dollar movies close, but
I figured as much as these two are into this show,
I could slurge and take them on a date!
And the show did NOT disappoint.
Kaipo was out of his seat most of the time dancing,
and Ame was trying hard to sing along to all the NEW songs!
It is so fun to make your kids day, especially with
things they don't get to experience very often!



4 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

AME AND KAIPO, WE HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT LUCKY KIDS YOU ARE TO HAVE SUCH A THOUGHTFUL MOM WHO ALWAYS DOES SUCH GREAT THINGS WITH YOU.

Unknown said...

we have never seen those movies- I guess we are out of the loop

Asplund Family said...

We went on Saturday! Zack was in Heaven and the other boys liked it even though they tried to act too cool to watch HSM3! It was cute.

ohana=)mama said...

You are such a good mom! I bet Ame' and Kaipo think your pretty cool!