CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Day of Parties

Today was the much anticipated Birthday Glamour Party!
Ame had these 4 friends, plus her 3 cousins, join her
to get glamorized. We went to a local beauty school and
they got their hair, nails (fingers & toes) and make-up done.
I think the expression on her face tells just how much fun she had.
the hair is done
next, the nails and make-up
they took a glamour polaroid for each of the girls
and put it in a cute frame for them to take
as a momentum
she definitely felt like a star!
and here's the whole group of beauties
(this is the polaroid she got in her card, so its a bad pic)
After getting all beautified, they girls came back to our
house for nachos and to open presents.
I LOVE this age for girls. They are really so easy to please!
Then we had a few hours to get ready for the next party,
with family. Regretably, I didn't get a lot of pics from this party.
Only present opening pics (I didn't think anyone wanted to see more of those)
Thanks to everyone who came, brought food and gifts.
We soo appreciate your generosity and tremendous love shown to Ame!
And here are pics of the cake, of course.
A HULA girl cake, for OUR Hula girl!
I loved watching Ame while we sang to her.
I can tell she is thinking so hard about what to wish for.
She takes that part very seriously!
She really believes in WISHES. You actually can see her pause,
after blowing for a sec, close her eyes to make a wish and
then finish blowing them all out.
Too bad she can't tell me
what she wished for! I sure am curious.



I LOVE you my precious girl!

Hope your 2nd day of celebration

was fun and memorable!

3 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

How amazingly fun and memorable! That is QUITE the beauty parlor experience! What a fun idea.

Your cake turned out exceptional!

Allan and Diane said...

O.K. that glamour party was way too cute. What a bunch of little dolls. I have to say Britt that you TOTALLY outdid yourself with that cake. It is amazing.

Cyndi said...

Skylar was sooo bummed she couldn't come. I'm not sure if I should show her the pictures to see how much fun it looked! Ame looks so beautiful (before) and after her makeover!!

Sorry we couldn't make it! We were hoping I'd go into labor on the way home from your party but Alexis had other plans. It looks like it was a good time, as always!