CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

nightmare???

About 3:30 AM I was startled out of my sleep by Kaipo.
This is about how I was feeling...
*CONFUSED*
He was talking something about chipmunks. What???
He was all upset and was SURE they were still in his room.
I finally got him to get back into bed, after we checked eveywhere,
to make sure there weren't any "unwanted" creatures roaming about or
hiding somewhere in his room. As I layed on Kaipo's bed with him, trying to get him
to go back to sleep, AND being half asleep myself, I tried to figure out what this "nightmare" stemmed from. HAs he watched a movie lately WITH chipmunks in it??
I couldn't figure it out, but this morning it sure makes for a great story!!

3 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Lexi had the same thing at the same time of night last week about lizards. She was freaking out and screaming that there were lizards all over her room, the floor, the walls. Even after 20 minutes, she was still convinced they were there and totally horrified about it!!

Granted, that was soon after the cat left a dead lizard on our front door step!

ohana=)mama said...

Keilani woke up one night all upset because she thought Jimmy had been flushed down the toilet! She was very upset and intent that he had. I had to take her to Jimmy and we sat and watched him sleep for a little bit until she was satisfied and we went back to sleep.... It was a bad night.

Unknown said...

Cooper was crying so hard from a bad dream on Thurs. night. I had to sleep with him. Is it something in the water?