CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I love these letters!

A few days ago, while playing on "Playhouse Disney" Ame found a video example of how to make a single serve of ice cream in a bag. That being a BUSY DAY, I told her the next day, when we had more time, we'd try it. Well the next day was, lets just say, a BAD ATTITUDE DAY with Ame, so I told her we would have to do another day, when she had a better attitude. This is the letter I got later that day.
interpretation (if needed):
I really want to make ice cream
So can you let me
pretty please let me
And the picture is US sharing an ice cream cone. I soo love the letters and notes I get from her. Reminds me a lot of myself, as a little girl! (right mom) Unfortunately it has been COLD since and I just haven't FELT like making ice cream-more like hot cocoa!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So Cute. But I am with you on the hot cocoa part!

ohana=)mama said...

I love it and the note is ultra cute! Keilani saw the same thing on Nick Jr and wanted to make it so bad. I got out easy by saying that she's alergic to milk and we would have to pass.

She is so smart! I love it!

Allan and Diane said...

What a darling note. Ame is going to be the professional at getting her way with such cute letters . I lived by those letters when you girls (the boys never got into it) wrote them to us all those years. I still have some. And then all the years teaching Kinder....who says inventive spelling isn't SO POWERFUL in learning to express.