CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh what a day...

What is the day like for a little boy who just turned 1? It actually started the night before with a few presents,
because Daddy wasn't going to be able to be home until later at night
ON my birthday.
I think this bike is way cool
This activity table is pretty fun too
But this one is the BEST!
It entertains me AND my siblings for quite awhile
While I was napping this morning my brother and sister got to have a play date.
Their friends mom (the same ones that were suppose to come to the Dino Park with us)
was pretty sick still, so my mommy invited the kids over to play.
This is Ame's friend, Lindy.
And Kaipo's friend Casen-they love frozen gogurt!
Ame and Lindy made me some cookies, for my birthday,
in the easy bake oven
After Ame went to Hula lessons, we got chinese take out for dinner
(I love chow mein noodles),
and then we had donuts for dessert.
I'd say these things are REALLY tasty!
My mommy is making a cake for my birthday party...I can't wait to try that.
My mommy ordered me this DVD and it actually arrived in the mail today!
What a coincidence, one more gift for my birthday.
So we had a little "movie night" before bed.
I think I will like watching this one!
***Happy Birthday, to our not so baby Ash***
We hope you know how much we love you!
We can't believe how quickly you have grown up and that you are already one!
We hope your day was an extra special one,
because YOU are definitely so special to us!!
Love - Daddy, Mommy, Ame and Kaipo









5 comments:

Debbie said...

those are some cute pictures of him. happy bday little man!

Allan and Diane said...

What a special day for a special boy. Looks like he got lots of fun things . He has grown up so fast and really has his own look (why does that surprise me?) What a cute little stinker-give him a BIG GRANDMA SMOOCH.

Jamie and Family said...

What a fun day! Happy Birthday!! First bday is such a milestone!

Eliza2006 said...

Happy first birthday, sweet boy! Wasn't it just yesterday that I came for a visit and he was a tiny newborn? Time really does fly!

Tiffany

ohana=)mama said...

He's getting so big!!!

What a fun dinosaur ball game!!! Just perfect for a one year old!

I used to watch those signing time videos with Keilani and she loved them, I'm sure ash will too!