CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Nursery Lessons=FHE

I love to see each Sunday, when Kaipo comes out of Nursery, what lesson they have had. And especially what creative prop has been made to go along with it.
If you can't read this one, it says:
Scripture Specs
help me see my way to heaven.
One of the eyes is the Bible, the other is the Book of Mormon.
We always save what the kids bring home from primary and nursey and make that their lessons for family home evening. The kids are always soo anxious and excited to give their lessons and share what they learned. It makes family home evening so easy and fun for all of us! The kids are much more anxious and interested this way.

3 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

that is a great idea!

Allan and Diane said...

now that's one cute nursery boy. I remember when he wouldn't even go in the nursery and now he looks like king-of-th-hill. Good idea for F.H.E.

ohana=)mama said...

cute. I think those scipture specs are in nusery book they sell at deseret book. My favorites are the shoes that look like Jesus' sandals and they say I can follow in Jesus' footsteps. You should look it I think you would like it