CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

toothbrush troubles

I can't imagine I am the only one who gets frustrated by this.......I feel like no how frequently I replace my kids toothbrushes(which I seem to do quite often) they always looked like this (frayed). Is that a sign of brushing too hard, poor quality brushes, or what? I don't know why this bothers me so, but I guess I feel like they are not doing their job correctly if this is what's being used.
Any thoughts on the topic?

2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

well it appears to me that your kids are doing a good time brushing their teeth--good for them. There are worse things in life than frayed toothbrushes--ie frayed nerves!!

Grammy said...

Here's my thought: Frayed toothbruses are a sign of a good habit being developed.