CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

A Big Sigh and a much needed nap (but didn't it get yet)

Last week was one busy whirlwind.
It started off last Sunday with Quinn getting a new calling as Elders Quorum President. Then our Anniversary, which we we hope to celebrate, one of these years, with a bit more excitment. Then a few parties-birthday & shower. Then a Huge Stake Picnic, and since I am activities chair for my ward-I had some BIG assignments to take care of, the biggest being getting 1400 hamburger & hot dog buns to the park. The next day was our ward camp-out. Luckily I have a few awesome people on my committee and one lady (along with her family) generously said she would oversee the campout and I could just help. Then QUinn, because of his new calling, got to speak yesterday. What a week! It's been full of fun and excitement, and everything turned out very well, but I must say I am glad it is over.
Of course, life is never dull and new & exciting things will be happening this week. The biggest and most exciting being a new little girl coming into the family!!!! Can't wait Kar!

1 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

What a busy and fun week, huh? Any don't forget the "weed party". You continually amaze me Britt at your ability to balance so many balls in the air at once. Your home is lovely and so organized and our darling Ame, Kaipo, and Ash are such good and loving kids--and that doesn't happen by chance. As we often say in our discussions "you can ALWAYS" depend on Brittany".
We love you honey.