CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

New Adventure

Well we started a new dance class today. Ame is still taking Hula but seemed to have lost interest in tumbling. Personally I think it was the instructor, I wasn't that fond of her either.
She is now taking a combo-jazz/ballet class. After going to our neighbors recital, she definitely decided that was what she was interested in. Hopefully she develops some more skill than the minimal ones she has come up with on her own. Either way I know she will have a lot of fun!

6 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

so cute! so far my girls love the ballet/tap/jazz combo! Esp because they feel like princesses.

I especially love the pic with the dance outfit and flip flops. True form, huh? Love it!

Jamie

Allan and Diane said...

well isn't she a cutie in her little outfit. I want to come some time on the first day of the month when you can view. She will be so cute dancing.

Anonymous said...

your daughter is sooooooooo cute

Debbie said...

these are all of the things i wish i could experience. she looks adorable!

Chris Grover said...

Chris and I were just talking about this yesterday -- how we can't wait for Kaiya to take dance lessons. Looks like something Ame will love!

Grammy said...

What a little princess she is. She always looks so poised. Keep having the fun - they grow up too fast!