CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Our Precious Boy

I don't do this very often (let Kaipo actually hold the baby), but I wanted to get a picture of my boys. Kaipo is SLOWLY learning how to treat his little brother. I got this shot in between the baby's head flopping and falling over and Kaipo laughing and wiggling all around.






I realized in the busyness of the move and all that has been going on, I haven't done a very good job of getting many snapshots of Ashkiilani's first weeks of life. Here are a couple. The one on the right is how he had to sleep with his biliblanket light all the time. Luckily he has gotten better and gets to live somewhat of a normal life now.
As I unpack pics of Ame and Kaipo I have noticed how much Ash looks soo much like both of them. We are seeing more blue in his eyes these days. I know there is still more time before that becomes permanent, but I would like him to have a bit of a different look and have something distinctly from his mom.

4 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

What precious pictures. Yes, you need to take lots of photos cause Ashkiilani will soon loose that newborn look. I was looking at a picture of Kaipos blessing day and wow how he changed in a month or two. Love those boys!

Chris Grover said...

What a cute little guy! Glad he is doing better! And even though the dark hair and dark eyes on Ame and Kaipo are pretty much Quinn, there is still soooo much of you in both of them! I'm sure you will see and more and more of yourself in Ashkii too!

Grammy said...

What a darling boy, Britt! All three of your kids are so cute. Love the pics. So glad you are finally moved to your new home, too. It looks gorgeous. Hope you and your sweet family will be very happy!

The Bastian's said...

Brit, he is beautiful, I think that this one looks just like you. BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!