CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 19, 2007

Ward Party Success

I was called to be the Ward Activities Director a couple months or so ago and right away had a big event to plan for-Our Ward was organized 6 years ago and so they traditionally have a "Ward Brithday Party" every year, which I had to plan this year. I spent several weeks trying to get my committee to have a mtg and had little help. But over several weeks I was able to get enough support to get plans made and it all came together last minute. We played games and had ice cream and cake. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun and I had lots of positive feedback afterwards. I thought the stress of this event would definitely put me in labor, but no such luck!

1 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

way to go - that calling scares me!!!

jme