CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 12, 2007

House update........

Well here is an update on our houses-
The picture below is Ame helping my parents paint the basement of the house we are currently in. We are finishing the basement to hopefully get more $$ when we sell it soon!
The other is an updated picture of the progress on the home we are building. The brick work is all done and they are in the process of doing the stucco on the outside. The inside is ready to begin painting, then cabinets.
The timing in all this is a bit tricky-selling our
current home, packing & moving into our new home
and of course.........a new baby! If I don't think about
it too much I am fine, but when I do the stress definitely
begins to build!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute


amber

Anonymous said...

sounds stressful and exciting!

Chris Grover said...

I was just thinking the other day how I wanted to remind you to put up some pics of the new house, so we could see the progress. So, thanks for reading my mind! It looks really nice and I bet you're anxious for it to be finished!

Allan and Diane said...

there is our best little painter. Don't get bored with the job--we have lots more to do!