CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Two in One


This is a 2-in-1 post. The first is to share my growing belly, at 19 weeks. OK, so I will admit the picture doesn't make me look very big, BUT I feel bigger. I definitely can't wear regular clothes. Quinn says I look bigger with my clothes off, but I didn't think I would share anything that intimate! Second, I also wanted to show the color I did to my hair. I have been contemplating it for a while and got a great hair dresser recommendation from Katie, so I just went for it. When I got home Kaipo just stared at me for a few seconds without moving. Ame says it looks fabulous. I like it , it will just take some getting used to, to feel like myself. Quinn like it too, which is a definite plus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. When I dyed my hair dark Cooper kept touching it and telling me to take it off! And- my belly is three times larger and I'm not pregnant!

Chris Grover said...

WOW, what a change! I never saw you when you did this before (mission), so it's a shocker! I like it, Britt! And are you sure there is possibly a baby in that stomach?! It just looks like my stomach does after a big meal! Looking really good, sis!

Jamie and Family said...

you look great! now you and ame "match" more!!! :-)

jamie