CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 27, 2006

More from our trip



So my parents had a Haloween party @ their ward and this was my 1st attempt at Ame's Mulan costume. It didn't quite turn out how I envisioned it. We are going to a halloween birthday party on Saturday so I want to do it better. I think I will get her a black wig and tie it in a bun. Any other suggestions?

Kaipo is a cute skeleton. The simpler the better for him. There is no way he will wear the mask. He is even pulling it off his head most of the night. What can expect, right!?

I didn't realize Kaipo and I were going to be twins for church when I packed.


1 comments:

Chris Grover said...

CUTE costumes! Those are great! Looks like you had fun in Tahoe with grandmpa and grandpa! Post some more pics of the costumes after Saturday's party!