CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 15, 2006

It's about time!!

I don't know why this has taken me so long. I guess my excuse was I tried it 4 or 5 months ago and had some difficulty and so I got frustrated and gave up. But I am tired of being in the dark- I feel like I am coming out of the ice age and joining the new age of technology.
I have enjoyed reading everyone else's blogs and decided I need to get my own, once and for all!
Hope mine is half as exciting as all of yours.

1 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Welcome to blogging! The pics are easy to post -- just go into the posting page and there will be an icon that says "add image". Click on that, and then you just browse to find the picture you want to upload, select it, decide how you want it displayed (left, center, small, large, etc) and then click "upload image". Once the picture has been uploaded, it should show up in your post. Let me know if you have other questions. It's kinda hard to explain, but just play around with it -- that's how I learned how to do everything! Fun to have you on here!